I can’t even tell you how excited I was to get my thredUP box. The whole experience was pretty exciting, really. ThredUP is the best resource for women’s and kids’ high-quality secondhand fashion (like a well curated online consignment store) – with a range of brands from Madewell to Zara to Joie, always up to 90% off the original retail price. I perused through the website for about two hours *gasp* while watching a movie one night. But I seriously could not stop. I felt like I was on a treasure hunt! And that’s the way I like to shop. I love feeling like I got a really great deal. And let me tell you, I GOT A REALLY GREAT DEAL.
I purchased NINE items for $200. And not just any nine items.
- Joie a La Plage Flip Flop
- Zara Basic Romper
- Rebecca Taylor Silk Dress
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Silk Dress
- Mono B Casual Dress
- J. Crew Cashmere Pullover Sweater
- Cheap Monday Casual Dress
- Topshop Casual Dress
- Forever 21 Casual Pant
They were having a 40% off sale *up to $500 I believe…* So everything came to $200 exactly. Kind of amazing if you ask me. I also have to add that EVERY SINGLE ITEM was in perfect condition, some even had tags attached.
I have totally revamped my closet for spring with some great key pieces that I will have forever!
Just a few tips and things to consider when shopping on ThredUP:
- Use the filters – thredUP makes it easy to find what you’re looking for with filters by size, color, type etc.
- They upload new items every MINUTE which makes it completely addicting.
- Their app is super user friendly
- It’s also an amazing way to clean out that closet.Simply order a thredUP Clean Out Bag, fill it with the items you no longer want (consult their website to see what they do not and not take, and what the payout is), and place on front of your front door for pick-up. It literally could not be easier to get rid of the things you no longer want in a responsible way.
I know you are going to love it… so hop on thredUP and test it out! So many amazing finds!
go get your spring shopping on!!!