Eat, Family, Film

Ezra Turns Two

It feels weird that we have a two year old. Crazy.

The party was so wonderful, mostly thanks to every person that stepped in and helped! I had friends making waffles in the kitchen, people taking out the trash and replenishing the food table all without being asked. I had friends who showed up early to help and stay late to clean up. We had people traveling from far away, driving hours, flying in plane, moving around their schedules, all so they could be here to celebrate the day with us. We are so lucky to have so many amazing people in our lives and Ezra is lucky to have so many people that love him!

He is the sweetest boy, really. He was in love with the bounce house, and although I resisted and fought Clay tooth and nail to NOT have a bounce house, I have got to say, he was right. It was a hit and all the kids LOVED it… and some adults too. However, the ponies were still my favorite.

We missed the rain by one day, the sun was shining and everything turned out so wonderfully.

Happy birthday, Ezra babe! You sure are loved.

Ezra’s Second Birthday from Lauren on Vimeo.

His romper is C/O Crew&Lu and I am so in love! Its the perfect little play suit.

• Reply Ashley Woodbeck

Oh, this is just too cute. What a sweet party set-up! I loved the video, too- good idea for keeping memories! My daughter will be two years old in four months and it’s hard to believe! Now I have to come up with a cute party idea for her 😉

March 6, 2016 at 12:58 pm
  • Reply Lauren

What a cute party! Who wrote the song for the video? I love it!

Lauren

March 6, 2016 at 1:42 pm
  • Reply Brittany

What a cute party. Wish we could have made it! Love the video

March 6, 2016 at 2:45 pm
  • Reply Randie Megab

My daughter turns 2 in 4 months as well! Time fliessss. Thanks so much for sharing the party photos because I’m gonna need some inspiration in a few very short months!
    RM

March 6, 2016 at 5:24 pm
  • Reply Bryna C.

Love the cake and the little bear donuts! What a sweet birthday party. Go mama! And such an adorable little boy! My son is only 5 months old and I’ve already started planning/daydreaming about his first birthday party, is that weird? HAHA!

March 9, 2016 at 6:33 am
    • Reply mary.l.johnson1@gmail.com

No, not weird. I did the same thing with his first birthday… and then it was rained out. haha!

March 10, 2016 at 3:42 pm
  • Reply maria

hi! 🙂 aww such beautiful videos do you mind me asking do you take them with your iPhone? or camera ? or how do you go about it and what do you use to edit it?
    I’m contemplating on asking one of my family to take my wedding video much more affordable!

July 21, 2016 at 5:13 am
    • Reply Mary Lauren

Hello!

I use an iPhone 6 to take the video and just use iMovie to edit! It’s super easy and user friendly.

July 23, 2016 at 11:17 pm