The Words

the most wonderful time

holiday paper

Have you ever been to Paper Source? I had never been, until the other day when I moseyed into the store looking for plain white 110 lb. paper. BORING! I was like a giddy child in this store and found so so much more than I had ever expected! I love this place! There walls and walls of 22″ x 30″ fine paper from Nepal, Japan, and India, most of which are handmade. I was so in love with this paper, but what do you do with it?! Cut it up for wrapping paper? No way! It’s too pretty! I wanted to buy all of them and create some sort of mass collage on my wall that probably would have been a $200 dollar disaster. So I opted out.

They have mountains and mountains of charming holiday cards, gift wrap, (including the beautiful flocked owl wrapping paper shown above) and boxes to make your holiday gifting even that more special. I could go crazy in this store.

Oh, and speaking paper, look at this adorable pom pom wrapping paper from Anthropologie!

anthropologie paper

Is this not the most WONDERFUL time of year when gifting and (paper) become a top priority?

Untitled-003

• Reply efonnesbeck

Oh my, that pom pom paper is divine! Dad could save that wrapping and I would not even tease him for it. We could make our own pom pom paper though. Well, YOU could. 😉

December 7, 2012 at 10:19 am
  • Reply Lindsay johnson

Paper source is the BEST!!! That warm and cozy card was my last years card for gifts etc. love that place I am going today!!!! Make the Pom Pom paper!! 😉

December 7, 2012 at 10:33 am

Love that card…
      I could attempt the pom pom paper. Or I could buy it.. come to think though, I do have pom poms in my closet. really.

December 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm
  • Reply kerry june

papersource is my favorite. i had been hoping they’d put one in somewhere in utah cause it seems like the perfect place for one. but everytime i went home i ALWAYS go to papersource & stalk up! i’m so glad theres one close now!

December 7, 2012 at 11:00 am

I am new to Paper Source! Okay, since your a PS regular, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THOSE HUGE PIECES OF BEAUTIFUL PAPER?! I mean… what are they for? Do you know? Or what would you do with them?

December 7, 2012 at 4:17 pm
  • Reply AnnMarie Harris

their holiday cards are so cute. When I am rich all my paper good will come from there! Ha 🙂

December 7, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Ann Marie! Just got your Christmas card! It is so cute! I love your little family. Oh and Noah’s tiny little chukkas are to die for!!

❤

December 7, 2012 at 8:20 pm
      • Reply CLJ

I want to see. .

December 10, 2012 at 7:51 pm
  • Reply CLJ

Kids would love making pom-pom paper. What a great idea! I can see pom-poms in all colors and sizes. I like the vintage 50’s “Warm and Cozy” card. It takes me back to my childhood. It reminds me of the old 50’s sleigh, reindeer and Santa that Dad strung across his lawn again this year.

December 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm