superfood cookies // seriously. they’re good for you.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

When someone says it’s a treat that’s “good for you”, I am immediately skeptical. So I was with this recipe I found on These sorry bananas had been eyeing me for a good week, every day getting darker and darker, and everyday I am feeling worse and worse about wasting them. So what the heck. Thought I might as well give these healthy cookies a go. Best part, they only called for two absolutely necessary ingredients. The rest are optional. That’s it! Couldn’t be any easier.

Turns out, they’re pretty darn good. It’s never been easy for me to snack healthy. I’ve been on the lookout for yummy little bits that I can grab and go throughout the day. Anyone have any suggestions?

Let me know how you like!

p.s. the cookie on top looks like a face. funny.

• Reply kirklandpeach

Sounds yummy! Do you think the calorie content is high?

March 31, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I think they’re 50 calories each. Not bad! SkinnyTaste has the nutritional information on their site. Link in post

March 31, 2014 at 6:18 pm
  • Reply Allie || 6000 miles to home

love that I almost always have those ingredients around – worth a try for sure!!

question for you – do you use photoshop for your photo editing, or something different? your editing is lovely!

March 31, 2014 at 8:30 pm

A lot of the pictures on my blog are taking by Erin Fonnesbeck Photography. But my personal photos are just edited on my iphone! I use a couple apps, I like VSCO best.

April 1, 2014 at 2:50 pm
  • Reply efonnesbeck

Love skinny taste!!! My favorite sweet treat / healthy snack right now is the dried coconut bits from trader joes and pistachio nuts!!!

March 31, 2014 at 8:43 pm
  • Reply clj

I like anything that you can fit on a healthy cracker: fruit and cheese, or smoked salmon and cucumbers.

April 2, 2014 at 6:54 am
  • Reply lindsay Goldfine

YUM I’m trying this. Do you follow eating whole on instagram? (Or maybe you’re the one who told ME to follow?) Anyway she posts good healthy treats too. I made an amazing chocolate mousse that was also “healthy” 🙂

April 2, 2014 at 10:22 pm