Eat

christmas vacation // i’m pretty booked

my christmas vacation
I hope the next few days with bring a little R and R your way! For many, the days before Christmas can be the most hectic and stressful. But it doesn’t HAVE to be! I decided I am going to forget about everything! For the next few days, I am pretty booked. I have to snuggle up with a good book, drink as much mexican hot chocolate as possible, (found at World Market, or you can buy it by the cup at Nordstrom), listen to the last few days of Christmas music, and maybe give myself a pedicure… if I get around to it. What are your plans for this Christmas? How will you indulge?Β
MERRY CHRISTMAKWANZAKAH TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT/DAY.
Untitled-003

• Reply Linda Lorick

Dearest Lauren:

YOU warm my heart. Much love, Mrs. Lorick

December 21, 2012 at 10:43 am

Linda! I love your comments, you are so sweet. Merry Christmas! πŸ™‚

December 21, 2012 at 10:46 am
  • Reply lindsay Goldfine

I am doing exactly the opposite! I am running around town and this kitchen like a mad woman . . I decided to throw a Christmukka party tomorrow which I really wanted to do, it was one of my “spiritual yearnings”. . . πŸ™‚ But more people are RSVPing and it’s turning into a bigger soire than I’d anticipated. I am working on an extensive spread including many family recipes .. Mom’s orange rolls, Erin’s meatballs and white chocolate Oreos, Britt’s wassail, meltaways, (Britt’s?) pigs in blankets, (Mom? or every mom in America?)
    . . wish me luck! Wish you could all be here!! We’ll have everything from mistletoe to a dreidel .. this is what I signed up for. HA! Merry Christmukkah!

December 21, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    • Reply CLJ

How are you doing all this? I wish I were there to help, or attend. It sounds like a lot of fun.

December 21, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I can’t believe you are doing all this! That is amazing! Are you taking pictures? That sounds so fun, I wish I could be there!!

December 22, 2012 at 11:39 pm
  • Reply CLJ

I’m pretty much chillin at this point. I have to play music just to keep me in the mood.

December 21, 2012 at 2:14 pm
  • Reply Heather Bleakley

You’re blog is so sweet and such an easy read – excuse me as I make my way through your archives – lovely advice, great inspiration for the every girl!

July 13, 2016 at 8:14 am
    • Reply Mary Lauren

Thank you so much!! πŸ™‚

July 20, 2016 at 8:56 pm