The Words

Maybe I AM a Morning Person!

20120918-181358.jpg

20120918-181339.jpg

20120918-181348.jpg

Mornings have always been my kryptonite and I have been waking up at 7:00 a.m. daily to get to work. (I'm sure many of you are thinking, "so what! My kids Have been waking me up at the crack of dawn for 10 years!") And I do feel sorry for you… I do. But really, the point is, I am finding I am so grateful to have my mornings back! I have time now to make breakfast, go on a run, read, and cuddle with Reggie… because that's HIS favorite. And I think (this may be taking it too far) But I think I might just be turning into a morning person! P.S. Starbucks has the best oatmeal you’ll ever have. Really.

• Reply Ember

I like to go to bed late, and wake up at 8:00!

September 18, 2012 at 6:28 pm
  • Reply Mom

I’m also a morning person as long as I can get out and take a walk, then I’m good to go. The mornings in St George are so nice now that it’s cooling off. I find myself saying to Nancy,
    ( my walking partner) “I love this place.” Before, when it was hot I would say. “I can’t stand this place.” I’m a fickle weather person. The breakfast looks healthy. What is in your bowl exactly? Does Clay like to cuddle with Reg and you?

September 18, 2012 at 7:21 pm

OF COURSE Clay likes to cuddle! Clay LOVES to cuddle. But he is usually up and working by the time I am up in the morning… but lucky me, it is just in the room across the hall. 🙂

September 19, 2012 at 9:09 pm
  • Reply efonnesbeck

Yes, I am curious about your breakfast too! And that second picture. Please explain! 😉

September 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm

I am in Starbucks! That is Starbucks oatmeal… the very best. Its plain oatmeal and they give you almonds, brown sugar, and dried fruit to add. So yummy.

September 19, 2012 at 9:10 pm
  • Reply Tina Montgomery

Jamba Juice has good oatmeal as well, if you ever have a chance to give it a shot. That oatmeal looks delicious! YUM! And I think being a morning person is FOR SURE a good thing.

September 19, 2012 at 4:47 am

I looove Jamba Juice oatmeal! Love the blueberry kind. What’s your fave?

September 19, 2012 at 9:11 pm
  • Reply Lindsay Goldfine

Mornings are my kryptonite!! I like that. Very true for me, and while I am so proud of you for working through it, I am embracing it. HA!

September 19, 2012 at 1:49 pm